View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 03:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
LOU@AMPLIFIED
Vendorship temporary revoked due to payment issue

Drives: 08 g37/09 370z
LOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LOU@AMPLIFIED

Quote:
Originally Posted by imag View Post
Any chance you could let us know the weight difference between the brembo brakes and rotors vs. the sport package brakes/rotors?

I'm very interested - I haven't bought my Z yet, and this is the one thing that could lean me toward a base vs. a Sport. I'd have to do the wheels too, but at least I wouldn't have the f_ed up offset on the Sport wheels...

EDIT - just realized that this package is designed for the Sport package. Would it work with a non-sport Z?
I didn't get a chance to weigh the brembo in comparison to the akebono calipers since we shipped out the brembo's friday.

If your are willing to upgrade your rotors too which is now available from stoptech, you can use the brembo calipers also. Only problem is the wheels. I don't think it would work but we will check next time when someone with a non sport z like articreaver to test his wheels on our Z