Thread: Atlanta, GA?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #445 (permalink)
Slynky
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Red 370Z T/S/N
Slynky will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viera View Post
Haha. Yeah, If I have my windows down (which is like 99% of them time), I'll have my music off. Question: Do you feel your exhaust to be a little bit too quiet? I have the 12", and I def. want to get HFC or the LTH for more volume! However, I do like the quietness of it if you're just cruisin. It's almost nonexistent until you get on it. I don't know. It's all subjective... I do like loud things.
Well, being an old fart now ( ), I have a different viewpoint. The sound it makes now is nice. A bit louder than stock, of course, but not so much. So, my different take on things is that when I "get on it", I don't want a LOT of noise coming out to attract the wrong attentoin. Last thing I want is some cop goofing off and then he hears a loud noise and looks around to see what it is and gets that "gleam" in his eye and starts drooling over the thought of writing a ticket.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Slynky is offline   Reply With Quote