View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 02:47 PM   #41 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

OK...final explaination

I'd been thinking of selling the Z because I've not been all that happy with it. I've felt for a while now that the 7AT is limiting my options to upgrade the car, and limiting my fun with it. In addition, it's a redundant vehicle for me...I have another vehicle that is just as much fun (if not more so)...the Z is basically a 4-wheeled motorcycle with a cabin and air conditioning. In addition, the Z can't carry anything in it - good luck carrying anything more than..well...nothing.

Truth be told, the motorcycle is more fun on shorter trips. Z is better on longer ones, but, doing longer trips on the bike is still fun...just not for one's rear.

I backed out of the deal for the Vette because the dealer screwed up the paint and a few pieces to the car, and wouldn't take care of all of them. If they called me up right now, and said "we'll fix everything" - I'll go through with it because I like the car.

The price I am paying for the car is $43999, plus $2K for TT&L. plus $2600 for an 84mo warranty, plus what I owe for the Z when compared to the buy-bid.

Had the Z not been "upside down" as much, I'd be out the door at $48599. Had I opted for no warranty and no TT&L...guess what...$43999.

How many here financed their Z and are posting ********? Throw a stone in a glass house....