View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 02:31 PM   #106 (permalink)
JB-370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stage 2 Twin Turbos
JB-370z is on a distinguished road

I understand that these are made to order wheels with many diff offsets and sizes availible. But dam guys at some point a company need to do what they got to do about getting customer service right. In this case the right thing would be to put orders on hold and make a large stock of many different offsets and sizes. Or get more employees to help get the product out in an approprite amount of time. I was told 3 months for the SSR's I ordered a while ago and I got them in 2 1/2 months. Anymore than 3 months is plain retarded. I dont care if they are made out of gold 6 months is retarded. This company is saving all of it money on overhead for more employees which in return screews the consumer. I want forgestar wheels but I dont think I can deal with 6 months because I know they will tell me 3 months just to get me sucked in. The bottom line is it does not take this long to make the wheels, they just keep accepting more and more orders even though they do not have the capability to finish the product and ship it in an appropriate amount of time.
****Sounds like a Spawn Aero like ordeal but on a higher level with thousands of dollars involved.