View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 01:36 PM   #21 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannibul View Post
Yeah, I kinda said that in the other thread.

I'll just take it back to the dealer i got it from, and talk to them about taking it back, and I'll pay the difference out of pocket, and enjoy not having a payment of having something that screws with my OCD so much that I hardly drive it.
You know what you should do? Just go out to the car right now, put a big old key scratch across the hood of your car, slash a tire, take a hammer to the back window, and rub dogshit into the carpet..

You'll feel your OCD feelings disappear as you know that nothing that happens to the car now will be worse than what you just did it..

Either that or your head will Asplode like my avatar <------

LOL either way good luck dude.. try to relax its just a car..