View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 07:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
Jesse_Hunter
Track Member

Drives: 07' Sky Redline
Jesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond repute

The Z is my daily driver. It is ok for me because I don't normally need much cargo room (which it does not have), mainly only have to drive it on fairly smooth roads. No dirt roads, extremely rough roads, etc. The advantage I have is that even though it is my daily driver I don't drive it to work. My dad has a work truck, a 1994 nissan pick-up, and an '08 Titan. He practically drives his work truck all the time, So I use his titan while I'm working.

The Z is so much fun to drive that the road noise doesn't bother me much, besides that all it takes is a little radio (minimal volume) to get rid of almost all road noise.

Anyways you should just go test drive one so you'll get an idea of how stiff it is, road noise, etc.
Jesse_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote