View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 02:26 PM   #55 (permalink)
B1nks
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Base 6MT
B1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond repute

I absolutely love Porsche but they are not faster than the R8 as proven by many automotive tests. If I bought a Porsche it would be because I just really like Porsche and not because I wanted the fastest car. They are difficult to drive and if you can drive one fast you get some props for sure. I would take the R8 or GT-R myself because you can not beat the price/performance of the GT-R but the R8 is beast. Get the v10 R8 though hehe. I wouldn't build the 370z for track because of all the problems that would be associated with it, I would take one from the factory that is simply a beast and has factory track options such as carbon ceramic brakes etc. That way you won't have to make crappy looking ducts to the brakes to help cool no matter what you do along with the ABS and fuel starvation issues. The vehicle wouldn't even be a DD vehicle anymore.
B1nks is offline   Reply With Quote