View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 01:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

My suggestion: do fun and practical. For Z money, you can climb into a Mazdaspeed3, a VW GTi, or a Subaru WRX. All will fare better in the snow.

Even then, I don't have a gauge on maintenance cost for those, but I'm assuming they're a little easier, since you can't rotate a Z's tires due to size difference. All of these cars listed suck down premium fuel, so you may want something without a turbo...

Just sayin'.

Oh, and about road noise... Yes, it's loud. The Z is a sports car. I like my sports cars loud. I want to hear the engine and tires and feel many bumps along the way. It's immersion. Just my opinion.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote