Thread: Htc evo 4g?!!?
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 09:38 PM   #19 (permalink)
C4talyst
Base Member

Drives: 2008 Ford Escape
C4talyst is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Im happy the iPhone is exclusive to AT&T. The longer it stays there, the longer Android will have to grow a strong support base thanks to it being the "only option" on other carriers.

The sad truth is apparent: people are willing to buy an iPhone merely because of its name, and nothing else. They could know NOTHING about other phones/OS's. I love running into someone running Android now, because almost all of them love their phones and were genuinely surprised how good they were, seeing as it was the "best they had since the iPhone wasn't a choice". Nothing pleases me more than seeing someone converted due to simply opening their eyes a bit.
Good post. I had been waiting for iphone to come to Verizon for awhile. I've had blackberries and an iphone through work in the past two years. After reading a few reviews on the Droid, I decided to get the new Incredible...I'm hooked. Now that I've had the chance to use all the major smartphone platforms, I'm pretty sure I will be a strict Droid user from here on.
C4talyst is offline   Reply With Quote