View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 06:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
CaptainSlow
Base Member

Drives: 02 VW Jetta
CaptainSlow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
I had a Kenwood KDC X791 in the car for a few weeks with a 1200watt amp and 2x 10" rockford's subs. It was alright but i decided to take it all out and keep the stock sound system. To much work to take everything in and out for when i go racing. The headunit did work fine, showed the names and everything...onlything i hated is i went from a 6 CD Changer to just 1 CD, really got on my nerves when i was using cd's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
I had a DNX8120 and recently upgraded to DNX9960 and NEITHER one of them take anyways near that long to change songs on an iPod, with or without artwork. Just make sure you have the latest iPod cable (KCA-iP301V).

Using steering wheel controls, it take just a couple of seconds at most to switch between songs. Not a whole lot different than changing the iPod when carrying it around.
Thanks for the replies. It's odd that this is limited to the 9140. I'm glad to hear they fixed it in the new model however I think it's going to cost around $2000+ here in Canada (at least the place I was looking). I might just go with the Pioneer Z110BT (if I can find it) or the new one, the Z120BT (I think it'll be $1650).
CaptainSlow is offline   Reply With Quote