View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 04:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkZide View Post
Havn't you ever known of people getting denied because they modified any part of their car?

Wasn't there a guy on here who put on his own oil cooler and got denied warranty for anything there on out?

Not trying to argue (or thread jack, sorry!) but I want to make sure I dont pwn myself for putting a catback on the car.
I understand, but from what I know the warranty for a part that fails directly from a aftermarket part is the only thing they can void. they cant void doing any warranty work for an unrelated problem. i hope this clears things up. Now thats not to say a dealer is a total prick and not touch the car due to aftermarket parts thats also a possibility.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote