View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 12:34 PM   #32 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Hey Jamaica Dont give away my secret sauce!!!

lol for the money you will spend think about it this way. In a fully built Z you will have more of an attachment because like a child you have watched it grow from 260~hp to 500-600-800~hp. Not to mention you will be like me in a very exclusive group of modified cars. It will also give you the chance to make car magazine covers. Win Prize money and have a 1 of 1 car!

However, buy an exotic car like an v10 R8 or a porsche GT3 and you will have a warranty and everyone and their brother will ask you for money lol. You will get a prime time spot with the valet every where you go. But hey I get that with the Z already in ATL

Honestly, I would go the built route as to me it symbolizes your artistic nature and the ability you have to create something that is your own! Anyone with enough money can buy an R8 or GT3. However, only you will build your Z the way you build it!