View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 12:13 PM   #93 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post
Well you can look at it two ways, one get the lowest paymnet you can by going longer in years cuz if you keep the car for the full length of the loan it doesnt really matter much. Two you can always pay more when $$$$ allow for it. Whe I get my so called dream car it will be a car that I keep for a very long time so if I pay on it 4 or 5 or whatever it wont really matter. A car is a loss no matter what way you pay for it so have fun in it and dont worry be happy.

One could say if you have to do anything on credit, you cant afford it.
This...exactly. Fact is the Z has SH|t value.

At the end of the day, the corvette is a whole $125 more a month, than my Z was. I can absorb that and not even blink.

Last edited by kannibul; 05-30-2010 at 12:18 PM.