View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 08:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonesteak View Post
Don't listen to all the things that s2ki has to say. That board is one of the most immature boards I've ever been in. I came from an 07 s2k. Do I still miss the S at times? Yes. I think the s2k is one of the best engineered cars ever made. Nothing feels like it even at double that price range. Do I regret selling it for the Z? Hell no. The Z is a completely different beast I'll admit. It's not as nimble and quick on its feet but it just completely rapes the S in so many other areas that I was willing to give up that nimbleness to obtain the other factors. I'm not saying that the Z is not nimble, because by anyone's standards it still is, but the S is in a class of its own when it comes to being quick and light on its feet. I love the Z and it's definitely a huge upgrade in every category to me. The s2k even tho started production in 2000, the technology is from 1995 when they started engineering it, and the car definitely shows age.
+1 rep