View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 11:08 PM   #60 (permalink)
mspeasl
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Red M6 Sport/Touring
mspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond reputemspeasl has a reputation beyond repute
Cool 3000+ last summer...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan1016 View Post
Just drove to Naples fl from Houston and it was not the best ride. It was awesome to drive but I had to use a pillow because my lower back was killing me.
The wife and I took our then new 2009 370 on a 3000 mile + vacation last summer and really enjoyed it. The summer before vacation we spent 7000 miles behind the wheel of our then 2003 350. So the Z's are practical to take on long mileage vacations. BTW we have been doing this for a long time. Our ages are 67 and 65 and we can pretty much drive what we want to. So the long and short of it is the Z's are great road cars also...................