Thread: Htc evo 4g?!!?
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 11:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
Volcom370Z
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z
Volcom370Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Im happy the iPhone is exclusive to AT&T. The longer it stays there, the longer Android will have to grow a strong support base thanks to it being the "only option" on other carriers.

The sad truth is apparent: people are willing to buy an iPhone merely because of its name, and nothing else. They could know NOTHING about other phones/OS's. I love running into someone running Android now, because almost all of them love their phones and were genuinely surprised how good they were, seeing as it was the "best they had since the iPhone wasn't a choice". Nothing pleases me more than seeing someone converted due to simply opening their eyes a bit.
I completely agree! The iPhone was cool three years ago when there was nothing to compete with it, but no longer. People are buying into an old technology, and seem happy to pay out the *** and be on a crappy network to do so. Imagine if Sprint or Verizon had the iPhone from the start? I think ATT would die.

All these people are "love" apple products because they are just SO great. and iPad? Really? A big *** iPhone with a bigger processor? for $800? I'm all set. You can buy a laptop for that with Windows 7 on it (which I think is a HUGE steop in the right direction for MS) or even a netbook. I don't know how apple staying in business

Last edited by Volcom370Z; 05-29-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Volcom370Z is offline   Reply With Quote