View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #44 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
It can't be the industry as a whole, though, because almost every other manufacturer out there has paint and clear at least 10 times superior to Nissan's. The paint on my dad's 2005 Chrysler, my sister's 2002 Mustang, and our beater 1997 Buick is BETTER than the 2009 370Z! It's pretty wild.
I owned a 1995 Lexus SC300. When I traded that car on my 2006 350 it still looked brand new. I drive the same interstate daily to work, a lot of 18 wheelers and road construction. The Lexus front end had almost no chips........ after one year the 350 looked like it had been shot with a shotgun Because of the 350 experience, I immediately got a clearbra on the 370, and it has been a life saver. The bumper looks almost brand new, only two small spots where something VERY large obviously made impact. I agree with whoever posted that fact that with todays technology, they should be able to make a durable clear that also passes EPA muster