View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 10:01 AM   #43 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
It can't be the industry as a whole, though, because almost every other manufacturer out there has paint and clear at least 10 times superior to Nissan's. The paint on my dad's 2005 Chrysler, my sister's 2002 Mustang, and our beater 1997 Buick is BETTER than the 2009 370Z! It's pretty wild.
I agree, I had my old lady Toyota RAV4 for almost 4 years without any front protection and when I got rid off it a few weeks ago that paint looked almost brand new.

Few scratches and rock chips here and there for trips like to Florida 3 times, DC and daily driving, plus was not garaged.

But like m4a1mustang said, learn to live with it and try to take care of the car as much as possible.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote