View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 09:49 AM   #41 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azroadster View Post
Obviously I am in the great minority here, but my paint seems fine to me. 14K on my Chicane Yellow and other than some very slight color difference between the metal and plastic surfaces that no one but me notices, I have not have any major issues with the paint. I did get the clear bra early on and it REALLY helps on the front.

Flame suit on. Have at it.

AZ Roadster
I'm with you. I've got a lot of rock chips and sh*t but that's from the track primarily. Other than that the swirl marks (which of course will never be noticable like on a black car) are easily resolved with a good waxing every now and then.

Should've spent the extra $500 for our yellow super paint!
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote