Thread: window chip
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by epod86 View Post
No problem. Between the masses of knowledge I seem to store (I never seem to forget useless factoids and trivia) from my dad and a section on crack propagation in one of my Uni classes, I know WAAAAAAYY to much on cracks. You want to talk crazy crack sh*t, try figuring out crack and de-lam propagation in carbon fiber

Edit: Random: I notice you're 'blind' like some of us. I never use to to a lot of night driving, but recently I've noticed that I can't drive at night with glasses, I have to be wearing contacts, because every light source halo's and flares like crazy. Ever notice the problem or do my glasses need a really good cleaning?
yes, me blind. been blind since the 5th grade. but my blindness is about 225 degrees and it hasn't gone up since when i was 18. i can see the road fine at night. you just have to invest in those anti-reflect glasses. i forget what i have. the glasses you see me wearing are like 6 years old.
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote