Thread: Htc evo 4g?!!?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 09:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
The EVO 4G is nice, but I'll take an HTC Incredible over it any day. Furthermore, theres no way WiMax (Sprints 4G) is going to survive against AT&T's and Verizon's LTE 4G...

My opinion? Android is quickly going to become a formidable force for Apple to contend with.
Maybe, Verizon just make a comment yesterday that for LTE data they are not going to have any unlimited plans, only tiered.
I will say though that LTE is going to blow WiMax out of the water, and you can tell Sprint is trying to jump in early to try to pull people in and get them under contract before the others can upgrade their networks.

On the note of an iPhone killer, from Android 2.0 any "decent" phone with Android is better, until Apple decides to release OS 4.0. At that point Android will already be beyond 2.2 (Froyo) and pushing more features than Apple can throw apps at.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote