View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 12:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
specZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: On The Weekends
specZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru_Asiatik View Post
alright guys thanks for the support

at this point i think im more worried about any frame and suspension
damages i need it to get checked asap

i had stillen check the exhaust and they siad its bent out of shape and would be cheaper to get a replacement(not in my funds right now)
so im thinking of just putting the stock exhaust back on

i know my alignment is off since my steering wheel is slightly to the right when im driving straight as i drive to stillen about an hour in the vdc light and slippage indicator came on
it stayed on until i turned the car off then it disappered when i turned it on again

you think im better off having the dealer check it? as i check the car this morning the only part that hit in the car was preety much the exhaust i dont know why my alignment was thrown off

on another note i notice my AC wasnt blowing cold air
dunno how that got affected

hopefully all this would be under warranty
maybe theres another part of the car you hit(underside)thats not visible which is causing all the symptoms youre mentioning. If youre a/c is out, odds are you pinched an a/c line somewhere. The same thing happened to my jeep off a left front corner hit(nowhere near impact point mind you).
specZ is offline   Reply With Quote