View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 11:48 PM   #66 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
sounds like a great plan but i would be surprised if they went to that much trouble... least from my experience. of course my sub and Zune were not worth as much as wheels...
yea i understand what you are saying, but your sub and zune are a different kind of issue. people will always smash windows/steal things from inside a car if they are left inside. the key is not leaving valuables inside the car. this rim stealing thing, its a real problem on long island/new york metro area, and its very systematic and planned. there are groups of people and they do it many times over and over to entire neighborhoods etc. its a crime ring and it needs to be stopped. plus, stealing a zune or a sub is petty theft in the eyes of the law. stealing an entire set of wheels is grand larceny (which is a felony offense) once it becomes multiple occurences which are planned, you have conspiracy. These are major crimes with serious sentences they get caught.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote