View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 06:00 PM   #35 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
i know! god damn sprinklers. well i hope these a$$holes at least got wet, although, based on the water marks on the rotors, it would appear that the water was unabated in its landing on the rotor, meaning that the rotor was exposed when the sprinkler came on, meaning this MUST have happened before or during the time when my sprinklers were on. This evidence, coupled with the fingerprints from the leftover lug nuts should be more than sufficient to fully prosecute these individuals! jesus christ this is like Law and Order!.

When i told the officer i had not touched anything including the lug nuts on the ground he said that it wouldn't matter because they would never pursue finding any type of prints for investigation.... fail
More like CSI. Water on the rotor would look pretty much the same whether the wheel was still attached or not. The wheel is pretty open and I've had a good rain make the rotor look the same with wheel attached.

Gotta love the cops though huh?! I guess real crime and crime solving gets in the way of camping out in someones driveway with a radar gun and generating revenue.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote