View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 05:53 PM   #33 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

i know! god damn sprinklers. well i hope these a$$holes at least got wet, although, based on the water marks on the rotors, it would appear that the water was unabated in its landing on the rotor, meaning that the rotor was exposed when the sprinkler came on, meaning this MUST have happened before or during the time when my sprinklers were on. This evidence, coupled with the fingerprints from the leftover lug nuts should be more than sufficient to fully prosecute these individuals! jesus christ this is like Law and Order!.

When i told the officer i had not touched anything including the lug nuts on the ground he said that it wouldn't matter because they would never pursue finding any type of prints for investigation.... fail
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote