View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 02:16 PM   #17 (permalink)
binto100
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Anniv M6
binto100 will become famous soon enough

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss.

I always have believed in "Middle Eastern" justice. Steal another man's belongings? Lose a finger. Steal twice? Lose another finger. Eventually you're going to quit stealing. End of story. I know that goes down bad with some people but I hate thieves, I truly hate them.

Three weeks ago we were visiting my mom in Billings, MT (my hometown) and my wife made some business calls while we were there. I was visiting a friend when she called at noon to say the rental car had been broken into while it was parked in an outdoor parking lot in the middle of the day. They got her cell phone, check book, address book and our house keys among other stuff. I flew home right away to change the locks on the doors; vacation cut short. She knows she made a mistake by not putting her bag in the trunk.

Theft is not a victimless crime; it can be devastating, demoralizing, and truly hurtful. A thief is a self-centered and often times heartless piece of crap that makes his living in a liberal society where judges and lawmakers lack the moral fiber to say Enough is Enough!