View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stolen Wheels!!!!! ANGRY

So this morning I go to leave for work and i see this:

It happened between 2 and 7 AM last night (May 27 2010). They used bricks from a house down the road that was under construction and stole my back 2 rays 19 inch sport wheels. They also tried to steal the wheels of an escalade around the block, but they didn't stack enough bricks and the car moved once one wheel was off, so they just left with that.

So i called the police right away, filed claim with insurance, my car is about to be flat bedded to the shop and tomorrow i am getting brand new take offs from another 2010z to replace them, i just have to pay the 500 dollar deductible, insurance is covering everything else.

Either way, some piece of Sh1t stole my wheels. Clearly this was some kind of special order, or they would have taken the whole set.

If any of you see for sale (craigslist/ebay) a set of 2 19" rear wheels from a 370z in the Long island/New york/New Jersey/metro area please let me know as i would like to catch these bastards.

MY CAR STILL HAS A TEMPORARY REGISTRATION/900 miles on the odometer FOR CHRIST SAKE
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote