Thread: NISMO nose?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 12:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I don't like the nose either. They should have kept the shark fang look and worked off of that. If I do trade my touring in for the Nismo in June, I will definitely keep the Nismo nose though, I wouldn't want to change anything on a car like that. That would be like taking Shelby parts off and swapping them out for Mustang GT parts, doesn't make sense. The Nismo 370z is a limited production car, and should stay with the entire stock package, that's if you want it to retain it's value. On the other hand, if that's not a concern and you just cant stand the look, then go for it.
370z Tour| Spt Pack|Navi|BERK CBE|Berk HFC's| Eibach Springs| Hotchkis Sway Bars|SPC Camber Arms|15mm Ichiba Wheel Spacers| 19"Factory Nismo Wheels-Matt Black|Stop Tech Rotors|TWM Shifter|3M Tint|Black Fangs|Black Rear Valance|JDM Fog Light| MY BAND-www.myspace.com/petroleum
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote