View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 07:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
Shootpetoet
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 7A SP NAV
Shootpetoet is on a distinguished road
Default Nav-thing

The more I want the item, to have a reverse-cam work, the more I find forumitems saying it is PlugnPlay, or that is is NOT and that wires should be cut, or (in october 2009) that the part don't work AT ALL on a 2010 Z.
The pics taken while installing the Navtechthing in a 2009Z, is something else too, then what I have in mind when it says "PnP"!
It ends for me, when the "factory" sells the item at different prices on his own site, or on eBay. And NOT telling me this, when I ask for more information. From -200 to +350$.
I'll tell you what I wanted to hear from the FACTORY, on my question:
"The connections fit (or not) and should be (all or partly) cut-off. Or certain wires need to be connected to this or that color in your car. A very clear and readable booklet comes (or not) with the item, to make installation simple on your car. And YES, it can be (easily) connected to a European Full-option 2010-Z."
Lessons learned from importing sh**..(uh).. stuff from eBay (Hongkong) on electronics that don't work.
I could wait for someone else to be the first to have it installed SUCCESSFULLY in his 2010- Z OEM-stereo-Nav-bluetooth-+9G.HD-etc...
Or I must feel some (sudden) 'trust' with a firm that sells the item at a good price, and which is not to disapear in thin air, when it comes to garanties on stuff that doesn't work. (Like most eBay-sellers tend to do).
So. There still seem to be different answers on the Navtech-thing working or not, with my car.
Let me know, if anyone knows for sure. Please.
And no more: "Get rid of all your expensive optional stereostuff, and buy new radio and navigationstuff"-sh*t please.
'Couse that 's not helping any of us.

Thanks again.
JK

Last edited by Shootpetoet; 05-27-2010 at 08:01 AM.
Shootpetoet is offline   Reply With Quote