View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:53 AM   #43 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

if you guys are interested in that logo, I can probably come up with a 3D CAD model of the emblem (Front and Back) by sometime early next week. I get some practice while I'm at it. But to be honest, I'm pretty familiar with Machine shops as I work as an R&D Engineer and I constantly get quotes...one time I made an emblem and it was SUPER SUPER expensive since it's machined; not molded.

Either way, I'm down to help everyone here as I love to draw stuff on CAD. Brackets, door handles, whatever. I was even thinking of coming up with a brake duct cooling kit if I can get enough ideas to help me out. Let me take a crack at it when I get back Friday.