View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
SeattlePhil
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport
SeattlePhil is on a distinguished road
Default 2000 mile trip home

I've really appreciated all you comments, I sure enjoy being part of this community.

When I got back to Seattle the pollen season had started with a vengence and I got sick like I have the flu. So figuring out the photo posting method with a pollinated brain is not working. Regarding my costs at Fontana, I just took the $2000 off msrp and walked out the door. Without taxes it cost me about $32,400. The CA taxes are added on and the states rectify the difference. In my case CA and Washington are about the same, around two grand.

I'm coming off the costs of a 16 grand ST 1300 motorcycle (the cop bike in Washington) so the car is expensive. While I was going through my last divorce someone added about 50# to my frame, so the seat side bolsters were cutting into my hefty legs. Thus my first option on my new car was to have the seat widened, about $225. I won't be telling any women about this option. When they look at me I probably won't have to.

We have some nice ferry trips around here out to the Olympic forests which have some twisty roads, I'm heading there next. All the mountain roads around here are still clogged with snow right now.
SeattlePhil is offline   Reply With Quote