View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #19 (permalink)
khtso
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z
khtso is on a distinguished road

Well I did also buy a CBR600 right around the same time, so that's where the extra money went. But no, the extra 10 bucks a month the sport package would have cost did not factor into my decision. Plugging the holes after removing the rear spoiler did, and the fact that I didn't care for the rest of the features enough.

Yes, the 18 inch wheels suck. Of course. That's your take on it. The main advantage of bigger brakes is better heat dissipation so it takes longer for brakes to start fading. I've personally never had that problem on the street. Some people drive way more aggressively than I do and that would be important. Most people here probably love the rear spoiler. At least two of us don't. My above post was my view on it when purchasing my car and was giving him an alternate viewpoint from the poster above me. Just giving the original poster things to consider for himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zsteve View Post
You can't afford the LSD is my take, the 18" wheels suck, bigger brakes not better on the streets? Huh? SRM is one little sensor, cheap fix if it ever breaks, which is unlikely.
khtso is offline   Reply With Quote