View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 06:06 PM   #24 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
That's what she said!!

P.S. I can't believe so many of you guys are hating on this! The design is as JDM as you can get. This is the lines our cars were based off of. I actually took my original the370z.com decal off cause I thought it was too thin n skinny n was coming off on me. I think the decal came out great n i guess I could suggest two different sizes as an option for people to choose from.
I'm certainly not hating on any of the new designs. Remember, AK asked for input. What appeals to one may not to the other. It doesn't mean one is better than the other, it just means not everyone has the same likes or dislikes. That is a good thing or we'd all be driving the same cars.