View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 05:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

I may lower in the future, so I will likely get the 67" XT 2-piece and be done with it. But if you're in doubt, definitely do their test with the yard stick. I'm going to store my Z in the winter, so I'll get a set of the Flatstoppers too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropped1 View Post
I've got the race ramps, and it clears just fine even without the race ramps roll ups. No boards necessary. Although, I am NOT lowered. You can get the extended version for very low vehicles.

They are expensive, but they will last forever. They are very well constructed, light weight, etc. Makes the blitz ramps look...well like $30 ramps!
Dropped: do you find the small ramps under your front tires actually practically useful? They just looks so low to the ground still. Great photo, BTW.