View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 04:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

well apparently the site does say it works for 09 and 10, however, i had heard a forum member mention that it does not work at all with the 2010 nav. Upon calling the company in january, they said that it did indeed NOT work with the 2010 nav yet, but to call back in march/april. i called back once i recieved my car and he said that at that point the interface DOES work with the 2010, but isn't plug and play like it would be in the 09.

So it would appear that their site is not entirely accurate, but i called their tech support, and the above information is what i was told. Since they are located near me i might have them do the install for me. I recommend calling them if you have any other specific questions or require installation instructions.

BTW i have a US Domestic model car. So our nav MAY be different than yours, so this might not work, similar to how the JDM spec camera doesn't necessarily work with US spec cars.

Glad i could help. Let me know what you go with.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote