Thread: Atlanta, GA?
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 12:37 PM   #386 (permalink)
JvKintheUSA
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Shelby GT500
JvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond repute

I vote for 10am since the roads will be less crowded and there is a lesser chance of rain in the morning (I'm no weatherman, but T-storms usualy pop-up in the PM), but I understand that there are some that need to travel from afar, so later will work as well for me.

If we have about the same number of cars as we did last weekend (7), we could meet at my house - there is plenty of street parking. If we end up with double that number, it probably would be better to meet at a parking lot (although it would be cool to see 10+ Zs driving through the neighborhood).

The spot to take pics I was referring to in an earlier post is north of Jasper on RT 136, east of Wheeler cabin Rd. For those who are interested, we can then go further east onto RT 52 to Dahlonega, then RT 60 north where the roads get REALLY twisty and steep.