Thread: window chip
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 06:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal 370Z View Post
You can have them fixed professionally at most places that replace windshields; some will even come to you.

Here's a DIY: Window Chip Repair

You can also consider this, BUT read all the caveats before you do so: ClearPlex
omg, clear bra for windows lol. awesome.

i'm going to head up amplified in a couple of hours. i'm going to bring my camera. trying to see what i want to get for my ride. maybe they have this sort of thing there? long shot but since they deal with cars, maybe you have or know somewhere i can get that thing done.

bringing a friend along with me that knows car so i don't sound like a complete idiot when i'm there. hopefully lou is there.

i think this one is probably the best pic of the chip. actually 2 chips. f me.

jesus look at all that hair and dust??!!!!!!
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote