View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 06:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan05 View Post
nope im 17 im turning 18 next month and thats when i plan on getting it. so i guess if i fix the sterring wheel is would be good to go right? how tall are you? just wondering?
Im 6 feet. I can say this, your visablity its going to go down drasticly its a "coupe".

Just gotta be slow for a while and dont make any fast lane changes. Eventualy you will be a pro and use to it. DO NOT PARK UP CLOSE TO ANY THING. You will give your self a curb job. If your use to seeing the front of your nose its gonna be a while before you know your distance in parking infront of curbs.

First week of owning my 2005 350z i curb jobed it very lightly under the bumper, not visible to any one passing by but down on hands and knee's can see it perfectly.

And if you do get it. please dont drive fast (on the street), trust me. You will want to really bad but i promise you at your age it will end badly.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote