View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 12:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHP Officer View Post
The compact flash card reader is possibly the worst idea for the 370Z's music system. It trumps the out-of-place, out-of-theme fuel meter.

I have the Touring edition, with the upgraded Bose sound system. While it's true that the CF card read can be used to play music, 1) the music box won't upload the songs, so you have to have a CF card dedicated to your music and inserted, and 2) who the heck uses CF cards anymore? I mean, has anyone bought a camera, computer, or music player in the last five years that uses a CF card? In America, at least, the SD card is king! It's a worthless little hole in the sound system face plate, IMHO.

My 370Z is a fabulous car, otherwise.
The Music box was designed for you to rip music from a music cd to the Music box Hardrive, and I agree in the cf card but at the time of the design of the Z, that was probably the most common media storage!

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote