View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 08:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
This is why I tell people that a full paint correction is a one time event. You should NOT have to keep using abrasive products like SHR, ZPC or M105. If you properly care for your paint, products like Adam's Fine Machine Polish, M#9 and M205 are all you'll ever need after the initial paint correction process. If you are continuing to use the more abrasive products then you are totally caring for your paint incorrectly. This is why I wash and dry my car the way I do.

It's about being proactive, not reactive.
Some where along the line i have messed up because i have angel hair or very very very fine scratches. Then again my car is daily driven and i cant protect from every thing. And alot of them was there before i recieved the car also.

If i were to purchase a porter cable what is the best for a novice?
Something simple and easy and hard to mess up and preferably cheap.