View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #571 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazzazi View Post
my story (the short version), after getting lost in the mountains at around 3 - 4 AM (thanks to my gps), i kept driving around in the worst road conditions, and worst routs...anyways after a super long drive, with no one on the road, no reception, and may i add no gas...i found route 28, and my car stopped (out of gas)...so i had to make the choice of either sitting in my car, or hike my way to fontana...i ended up hiking, on the way hoping i could reach 911 for help, i managed to make 54 phone calls to 911 (all failed!)...so yea, this sums it up.
damn that sucks! the roads are kinda confusing up there if you don't know them. they have added some signs pointed what direction things are but still, it's a whole lot of nothing so it's hard to know if you are going in the right direction