View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 02:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

5/22/2010

Just tripped 600 miles on tonight's trip - still can't express how fun it is to drive this car and I haven't even started mod'ing it yet. I have started to purchase a few things for the car and will post those mods up when I've finished them. Sticking with some external things to start and possibly 15mm/20mm spacers in the near future. Holding off on the Universal Homelink Rear View Mirror for now since I'm really not missing that very much.

Slowly getting a full detail completed on the paint - quite "swirly" when I picked her up thanks to the dealer using some rather rough clothes to clean her I guess. I've done a full treatment on the roof and it is just stunning. I'm starting to think I've spent more hours washing/detailing her than driving her.

I was able to remove the dealership stick on from the rear driver side earlier in the week using Goo Gone and that felt so good and looked 2000% better. Back on 4/17 I mentioned my lack of success with the Adam's hand products. I broke these out again because that section just under the spoiler is too small for the 7" pads. I worked that thin strip for the better part of 2 hours and I take back what I said - the product definitely works very well but keep in mind its my arms and shoulders doing the 5,000 oscillations per minute instead of the PC 7424XP so it is ALOT of work.

Last edited by LinPark; 05-25-2010 at 02:39 PM.
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote