View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 10:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru_Asiatik View Post
i was going to take it to the dealer but i heared they charge $90 just to check it
so im going to go with restting the ecu myself by just disconnecting the battery for a few hours

if its still on after the fact or if it comes back again then ill probably take it to the dealer
wish me luck
Your car is under warranty.. and an SES light is something they should check out for you.. AT NO COST..

You didn't do anything to make it turn on, so they should scan it for free, and if something does arise, cover it under warranty.

I wouldn't disconnect the battery.. that typically will not make the light go away, unless it was something very very very minor.
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote