Thread: ZdayZ thread
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 08:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
other than getting sick saturday night and missing some amazing pyrotechnics i had a damn blast and as a staff member i hope each and every one of you did too. it was great to put faces to screen names. though bryan doesn't post on here i see him frequently (he lives 10 mins up the road from me) so leave your thoughts/suggestions here and i will be sure to pass them along

thanks to everyone for coming and making ZdayZ the amazing experience that it is, without newbies and returning "family", this wouldn't be possible
Sorry we didn't get to formally meet. You're on all the boards, yet I can't picture you.

I had a blast. It felt like I was going back to a reunion after being gone for so long. I had people coming up to me that were reintroducing themselves as though we were cell mates in the surprise buttsecks prison or something....

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote