View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 12:08 PM   #490 (permalink)
TipsZ
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z CS M6
TipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond reputeTipsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
TipZ, your car looked awesome in person, man! The finish on those wheels is amazing!
Thank you Steve!! Everyone else's Z's were amazing .. there was not a Z there that did not have something that I loved or wanted on my own Z...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged View Post
+1 Great detail.
Thank you Sharif!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
What a fun trip! Awesome meeting everyone! Next year is a must! And those photos by TipZ look awesome! And that one teaser pic by HK..... WOW! I can't wait to see moar! Oh.....and.....

"Extreme" class next year? I think so!!
Dang Tony .. I gotta get my pic of the trophy as well! Congratz on the win .. your car is sooooo sick in person! The Smurf FTW!

Someone else mentioned it . .but here is a list of those professional photo companies posted at those corners on the tail of the dragon:

US129 Photos - Your Source for Photos from the world famous Tail of the Dragon

Zee Foto, Deals Gap, North Carolina Photography and Photos, The Dragon, Nature, and Moto

killboy.com photos - The Original Photographer from US129 Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap

MoonShinePhoto.Com -Photos on the dragon, Deal's Gap The Dragon, Dragons tail,tail of the dragon,pictures of the dragon, 318 curves at Deal's Gap Tennessee

Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway, Graham Co, NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooohip View Post
I never broke 90 MPH on that road! What's the worst that could have happened??? ;-) Oh wait, ask the Sammich guy...

Doh @ my buddy Becket! He is in our Z club and is actually a very experienced driver. He has been up and down that tail of the dragon for many many years .. its just one of those things where if your tire catches the edge of the road and tracks you outwardly .. dont try to over-correct it or what happens is you get sucked into a few trees. Luckily the trees prevented him from rolling down the mountain! FYI: I never broke 65 mph in any turn .. on the few straight aways I got up to 88.
Dynojet 285 HP/245 TQ (pre CBE)// Agency Power CBE // GTM Test Pipes // JWT Pop Chargers // B&M Short Shifter // Eibach Springs // Powder-coated Akebono's // Powder-coated Strut Bar // Black Chromed 19" Rays // // Redline Designs Graphics
TipsZ journal
TipsZ is offline   Reply With Quote