View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 03:15 PM   #548 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4talyst View Post
Some folks like to build their own AR to save money. You can shave a few hundred off the overall price that way. Others are just sticklers when it comes to performance and build quality and want to have complete control over the finished product.

I'm getting ready to build my own AR SBR (Short Barrel Rifle). I've never built my own gun and in this case will have to because what I want isn't already available as a package. I'll be starting out with an AR pistol and will eventually have to register it with the ATF as a gun I manufactured. The finished product should look something like this.
That's what I was looking for, thanks!
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote