View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 02:16 AM   #546 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfreakazoid View Post
I ended up getting the POF. I think the lwrci is a good brand. But they are way over priced. Personal opinion. I think one of the reason they are more expensive is because they have a good reputation for customer service and they been on a few magazine reviews and couple of tv shows that talked about the lwrci brand. I think because of the TV reviews and magazine reviews they drove their prices up.

POF does have good quality makes and finishes on their products. I think the barrel on the POF is a little better in quality compared to the lwrci or other brands in general. But POF has some really bad customer service issues. At least that's what i've read about.
Good information, but why build one when you can buy one that's complete? Is it fun, cooler, challenge..??!
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote