View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 10:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ztoon
Track Member

Drives: '09 370a7
Ztoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mines and Amuse installed

Just had the Amuse Vestito rear, and Mines C.F. rear spoiler and frt. lip installed. The Amuse rear recessed inserts and mesh are painted satin black.
I never liked the exposed screws on the rear spoiler, so painted them black.
Also decided to color match the door handles.
The front lip will take a few days to dry, as the C.F. fang cover had to be cut and bonded to it. I'll post again in a couple of weeks when it's dry and cleaned up, as the tuner shop wants to do a pro shoot then.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2120.JPG (649.2 KB, 585 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2179.jpg (441.0 KB, 1130 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7698.jpg (138.1 KB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2234.jpg (338.6 KB, 171 views)

Last edited by Ztoon; 07-12-2010 at 01:58 AM.
Ztoon is offline   Reply With Quote