View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 09:17 AM   #62 (permalink)
cmancha003
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Nismo #390
cmancha003 is on a distinguished road

When you actualy work for a Nissan dealership, you learn very quickly the inside reputation and the stories of many dealerships. Before I was married I worked for Bankston Nissan of Lewisville and they are good people. Before the ownership and management change, North Texas Nissan, about 10 miles up the road, was very shadey and had the Texas Comission on them. I was told by someone that they would make it seem like they are selling the car when in fact they are leasing it. A woman's payments were in the 800's for a Titan that was her work truck. They had her for 8000 miles a year and by the tim she found out that she was leasing she had already racked up 15k miles. Everyone has their good and bad stories about each dealership. The worst part about the business is that its hard to make consistant money right off. The ones that usually stay are the crooks who find a way to get paid or the very few that have made their reputation as the best, nicest, most helpful people like the ones on this board.
cmancha003 is offline   Reply With Quote