View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 08:17 PM   #36 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpathfinder View Post
I'm trying to install spacers by myself right now. Got the front caliper off and aside...that hard line restricts movement doesn't it? likely bent a bit when I set the caliper aside. Having some problem "encouraging the disc loose with a mallet". I'm hammering it from the back side but maybe not hard enough. Anyway, I have a question, I test fitted the 15 mm H&R spacer and the small bolt had to come off...I can't put that back on with the spacer in place b/c it doesn't match the spacer's holes...will that be OK?
The small bolt is just there so you won't accidentally mount a rear wheel on the front hub. You can remove and iscard. No problem..

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote